The Dumfries & Galloway ME and Fibromyalgia Network is a charity registered in Scotland (No. SC030641) in support of people in Dumfries & Galloway, Scotland, who suffer with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), Fibromyalgia (FM) & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).
The Network shall seek to:
- Raise awareness of the issues surrounding these illnesses.
- Offer support to any person suffering with any of these illnesses on any matter concerning them.
- Facilitate a mutual support network.
- Enable access to transport, shops, public buildings, education and any other public facility for any person suffering with any of these illnesses.
- Act as a central point for representative consultation between people with these illnesses and other agencies, including Dumfries & Galloway Council and NHS Dumfries & Galloway.
- Gather and provide information about all aspects of these illnesses.
If you are interested, please have a look at our site.