The following is a summary of relevant article/research links provided this month by Facebook members. Links to all the items are included, just click on the article name, word ‘link’ or ‘article’ to open.
Articles / Blogs
- How Ketogenic Diets Curb Inflammation in the Brain.
- New Scientist: Blood cells in chronic fatigue syndrome are drained of energy.
- Metabolomics Study Points Finger at Energy Production in Fibromyalgia.
- For those looking for support to help them stay in work: link.
- Fibromyalgia and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Are Linked.
- Fibromyalgia Tied to Hysterectomy, Gynecologic Disease.
- Trial By Error: The Surprising New BMJ Best Practice Guide.
- Massage technique ‘speeds up’ diagnosis of chronic fatigue illnesses.
- Could a Diet Reduce the Pain in Fibromyalgia? A FODMAPS Study Suggests Yes.
- MGH researchers make major discovery about fibromyalgia and IBS.
- Rituximab Phase III – Negative result.
- Revolutionary Cannabis Patch Successfully Treats Fibromyalgia and Diabetic Nerve Pain.
- Fibromyalgia and Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO).
- New Recognition for Chronic Fatigue.
- Comic series draws attention to common conditions.
Take care and gentle hugs to you all Kim J (Web Support), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. 😊