The following is a summary of relevant article/research links provided in April by Facebook members. Links to all the items are included, just click on the article name, word ‘link’ or ‘article’ to open.
Articles / Blogs
- Hope for an ME/CFS Autoimmune Subset: A German Researcher Steps Forward
- ‘Bed-bound and in unimaginable pain, watching my daughter waste away and die from ME was torture’.
- Daughter died aged 21 after illness some experts don’t believe is real left her bed-bound and wasting away
- Music 4 M.E
- Possible causes of medically unexplained symptoms
- Trinity College: New research network will bolster our understanding of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome | 31 March 2018
- Progress in ME/CFS Subset Identification
- A “Metabolic Trap” for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS)?
- Fighting disbelieve: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Trial By Error: A Post About Andrew Lloyd
- 36 Issues worth pointing out IF A CLINICIAN REFUSES TO “BELIEVE IN ME” OR WRONGLY CONSIDERS IT TO BE A PSYCHIATRIC CONDITION
- Summary of recent significant findings in M.E./cfs research – updated April 2018
- Forward-ME Group Letter – Science Media Group
- CDC admits Rx Opioid Deaths ‘Significantly Inflated’
- Forward ME Group – Bodily Stress Syndrome
- The Opioid Painkiller Crackdown’s Silver Lining for Fibromyalgia: The Heal Initiative
- ME/CFS research
- Israeli Scientists May Have Found A Cure for MS, Alzheimer’s, Crohn’s And Colitis in One Single Drug
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – It’s Worse than Multiple Sclerosis – and Fibromyalgia is No Walk in the Park Either
- Family who watched their daughter slowly die will feature in upcoming documentary about devastating disease
- Healthy Working Lives.
- New Hope for Patients with Mylagic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS)
- The Autoimmune Virus? Groundbreaking EBV Finding Could Help Explain ME/CFS
Members posts / local support discussions
- 12/4/18 – Radio Scotland with Kaye Adams talking about fibromyalgia.
There will be a public showing of the critically acclaimed Unrest film in the Robert Burns Film Theatre on Tuesday 15th of May at 7pm. There will be refreshments and a discussion afterwards, hosted by DGMEFM Network, with Dr Shepherd joining by Skype for the discussion.
Take care and gentle hugs to you all Kim J (Web Support), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 😊