The following is a summary of relevant article/research links provided in June by Facebook members. Links to all the items are included, just click on the article name, word ‘link’ or ‘article’ to open.
Articles / Blogs
- Brain differences shown in chronic fatigue syndrome (Fukuda) study
- Norwegian researched ask ‘What exactly is M.E.?’
- The German CFS treatment
- Carol Monaghan and other MPs secure Westminster Hall debate on M.E. | 07 June 2018
- Trial By Error: A Curriculum for Treating CFS with CBT
- Large NK Cell Study Points to Autoimmunity and Inflammation in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS)
- Fibromyalgia Researcher & Doctor Asks “Chronic Pain: Is It All in Your Head” (Hint: It’s Not Psychological)
- Tracking peripheral immune cell infiltration of the brain in ME
- Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Linked with Non-Celiac Wheat Sensitivity
- HEAL II: The NIH’s Big Opioid and Pain Initiative Gets More Teeth
- Anesthesia Recommendations For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
- Parliament debate on ME from 21 June 2018
- The complete Ministerial response from the Parliamentary debate on M.E. treatment and research in Westminster Hall | 22 June 2018
- Myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome and the biopsychosocial model: a review of patient harm and distress in the medical encounter
- A Morass of MUS
- Trial By Error: Professor Sharpe’s Intemperate Remarks–For Whom Is He Speaking?
- Ron Davis (Finally) Gets His Big Grant!
Members posts / local support discussions
- Diet and supplements
- Pacing and mindfulness
- Tilt table test for POTS
Take care and gentle hugs to you all Kim J (Web Support), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 😊.