The following is a summary of relevant article/research links provided in September by Facebook members. Links to all the items are included, just click on the article name, word ‘link’ or ‘article’ to open.
Articles / Blogs
- Fibromyalgia: ‘Like red hot lava radiating through my body’
- A Crucial Role of Insulin Has Just Been Discovered in The Body’s Immune System
- Israeli Scientists May Have Found A Cure for MS, Alzheimer’s, Crohn’s And Colitis in One Single Drug
- Ministers hail ‘historic moment’ as Scottish welfare agency makes first payments
- You could be eligible to receive up to £140 off your electricity bill this winter
- The Largest Ever Clinical Study on Vitamin D Shows We’re Wrong About One of Its Main Benefits
- Medicinal cannabis to be available on prescription in UK after being approved for use by government.
- Tireless Work on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- FDA Approves Clinical Trial to Test Treating Fibromyalgia With TB Vaccine.
- New Insights on Human Herpesvirus 6.
- Winning the Lottery: “Novel” Treatments Return Severely Ill POTS Patient to Near Health.
- Advocacy Service set up drop in clinic at DGRI.
- Brain on Fire: Widespread Neuroinflammation Found in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS).
- Invasion: The Source of the Neuroinflammation in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
- Extensive brain inflammation present in fibromyalgia patients, shows recent multicenter study.
- Mindfulness course on Futurelearn:
- Chronic fatigue syndrome – the ‘missing people’ enigma.
Members posts / local support discussions
- The Autumn Newsletter was sent to members.
- GP Recommendations.
- Back and neck heat pads.
Take care and gentle hugs to you all Kim J (Web Support), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 😊.