The following is a summary of relevant article/research links provided in January by Facebook members. Please click on the article name to open and read it.
Articles / Blogs
- Chuck Norris Sues 11 Big Pharma Drug Companies For Poisoning His Wife.
- My wife isn’t tired.
- Death in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) – What has it Told Us? The Autopsy Files.
- Free course: Understanding depression and anxiety.
- How does ME research fare?
- Evidence of widespread metabolite abnormalities in Myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome: assessment with whole-brain magnetic resonance spectroscopy.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome in the emergency department.
- The Hibernation Diseases? Mitochondrial Finding Suggests Fibromyalgia May Be Hibernation Disease as Well.
- MEA Summary Review: Study suggests brain inflammation in ME/CFS.
- Parliamentary debate
- Temperature Dysregulation and Fibromyalgia.
- Cornwall Council and Hayle School failed pupil suffering from ME.
- Decoding the 2-day Cardiopulmonary Exercise Test (CPET) in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS).
- Changes in the transcriptome of circulating immune cells of a New Zealand cohort with myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Recognition of Fibromyalgia as a Disability.
- The Hypersensitivity Annals: Susan’s Electromagnetic Radiation Story.
- Stages of Recovery and why they are critical in your roadmap to recovery.
- The effects of graded exercise therapy and positive thinking on a young girl with ME.
- Trial By Error: Action For ME’s Employment Advice.
- Parliamentary Debate: Appropriate ME Treatment.
- Health Secretary pledges more support for ME sufferers.
- The Hummingbird: Could a Blood Flow Enhancer Help With Fibromyalgia, POTS and ME/CFS?
- Could the Gut Cure Neuroinflammation? An MS and ME/CFS/FM Inquiry.
- Germs in Your Gut Are Talking to Your Brain. Scientists Want to Know What They’re Saying.
- Enhancing Blood Volume for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), POTS and Orthostatic Intolerance.
Members posts / local support discussions
- Self heating wrist bands and ankle supports plus magnetic therapy.
- Podiatrist to attend March meeting
- Self help Arts group in Stranraer, plus reminder of Arts group in Annan
- PIP & ESA
- Borderline blood tests
- Support from pharmacy
- Find out about Yoga for Fibro and ME at April meeting
- Blue badge
- Adrenaline free anaesthetic
Take care and gentle hugs to you all Kim J (Web Support), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 😊.