The following is a summary of relevant article/research links provided in October by Facebook members. Links to all the items are included, just click on the article name, word ‘link’ or ‘article’ to open.
Articles / Blogs
- Indie pop sensation’s disease became his muse
- Chronic fatigue syndrome: everything you need to know.
- Invasion: The Source Of The Neuroinflammation In Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
- CDC Roundtable, Multisite Study and Dr. Klimas’ Attempt to Permanently “Reset” Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS).
- Immunosignature Analysis of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS).
- Fibromyalgia Neuroinflammation Finding Could Open New Treatment Options.
- Enrolling: White matter evaluation with Stanford University.
- Pregabalin and gabapentin to be controlled as class C drugs.
- Exclusive: Science journal to withdraw chronic fatigue review amid patient activist complaints.
- The lost last year of one of the key two people in getting the Cochrane review of exercise withdrawn.
- Jarred Younger III : Treatments – A Better LDN and the Hunt for Microglia Inhibitors.
- Backbench Business Committee – Tuesday 30 October 2018, watch from 14:42
Members posts / local support discussions
- Autumn newsletter sent to members.
- Capability Scotland October Newsletter shared.
- Beginners Yoga at Lincluden.
- PIP review.
- Infinity exercise therapy at Heathhall.
Take care and gentle hugs to you all Kim J (Web Support), E-mail: email@example.com 😊.