The following is a summary of relevant article/research links provided in June by Facebook members. Please click on the article name to open and read it.
Articles / Blogs
- Quick ME/CFS research update: Dr. Ron Davis speaks to Norway.
- Rare Gene Mutations May Be Affecting Energy Levels in ME/CFS.
- Burnout is an official medical diagnosis, World Health Organization says.
- Abnormal blood lactate accumulation during repeated exercise testing in myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome.
- DWP quietly hands private firms £600m extra to test disabled people for benefits.
- Study identifies protein that causes ‘exhaustion’ of immune system cells.
- Lyme Disease’s Arthritis Inflammation Trigger Identified.
- ME/ CFS experience and disease history.
- Introducing #MEAction’s 2019 ME research summary.
- BBC One Disclosure Series 1:9 Under the skin (Lyme disease).
- Researchers propose deep trawl of DNA to help uncover the causes of ME/CFS.
- Vitamin D study sheds light on immune system effects.
- Fibromyalgia linked to gut bacteria for first time.
- Energy crisis.
Members posts / local support discussions
- ‘I am exhausted from trying to be stronger than I feel.’
- ‘Some days you feel good because you absolutely smashed everything on your to-do list. Other days you feel good because you managed to take a shower.’
- ‘When you are resting because you are worn out, you need to remember that you are not wasting the day doing nothing. You are doing exactly what you need to do. You are recovering.’
- Box Office to stay open thanks to community help.
- Epsom salts and Magnesium.
- Sensitive itchy skin.
- Lymphatic detox healing ginger patch.
- Free ‘Wellbeing Evening’ at St George’s Church Hall, George Street, Dumfries on Tuesday 23rd July. Pop in anytime between 7pm to 9pm to try a range of complimentary therapies such as reiki, massage etc.
Take care and gentle hugs to you all Kim J (Web Support), E-mail: email@example.com😊.