The following is a summary of relevant article/research links provided in July by Facebook members. Please click on the article name to open and read it.
Articles / Blogs
- How swearing helps Fibromyalgia pain.
- Australian teenager with severe ME describes forced psychiatric treatment.
- Why Graded Exercise Therapy and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy are Controversial in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy “Evidence-Base” Is Exaggerated.
- Post-Exertional Malaise Is Associated with Hypermetabolism, Hypoacetylation and Purine Metabolism Deregulation in ME/CFS Cases.
- Advances in Understanding the Pathophysiology of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- A Girl Behind Dark Glasses.
- The Cochrane correspondence.
- Support while you travel or shop.
- The National Neurology Patient experience survey.
- Good gut bacteria ‘helps starving children’.
- Secret PIP files show one in three assessments by Capita had significant flaws.
- The enemy within: when retroviruses reawaken.
- MEA Summary Review: The Role of Mitochondria in ME/CFS.
- Physical activity patterns among children and adolescents with mild-to-moderate chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis.
- Trial By Error: NHS ME/CFS Clinics Lax on Treatment Harms, Study Finds.
- Current Research Provides Insight into the Biological Basis and Diagnostic Potential for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS).
- Breakthrough paves way for new Lyme disease treatment.
- The Relevance of Research on Critical Illnesses for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome ME/CFS: A vicious cycle between cytokines, oxidative stress and thyroid hormones.
- Gut bacteria may have motor neurone disease role.
- Can Chronic fatigue syndrome and Myalgic encephalomyelitis be caused by cervical stenosis and cervical spine instability?
- Chronic FatigueSyndrome Research.
Members posts / local support discussions
- Memory loss and brain fog.
- ‘No matter how early I go to bed I still wake up needing a nap’
- Financial support.
- Discount health products website (Nytol & Melatonin)
- Guided breathing technique that can be of help in managing pain, sleep disturbances and stress. Click for LINK.
- Migraines and Daith piercing.
- Problems with sleeping.
- Magnesium and curcumin.
- Sensitive itching skin.
- Some members attended the free Rag Rug making class run by Shax. Keep an eye on their website, for future classes.
Take care and gentle hugs to you all Kim J (Web Support), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org😊.