The September Newsletter was issued, available on our website. The following is a summary of relevant article/research links provided in September by Facebook members. Please click on the article name to open and read it.
Articles / Blogs
- Chronic fatigue syndrome: New test in sight.
- A Town for people with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Neuroendocrine Dysfunctions in Prolonged Critical Illness: Relevance for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia Pt. I: Health Rising.
- Neuroendocrine Dysfunctions in Prolonged Critical illness and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia II: Treatment.
- You Don’t Look Sick: ‘Having M.E. is like you’ve ran a marathon with the flu and were beaten up afterwards’.
- The Harvard ME/CFS Collaboration.
- Study identifies first potential biomarker for a debilitating fainting condition.
- Unexplained exertional intolerance associated with impaired systemic oxygen extraction.
- The Energy Envelope Theory: An Effective Self-Management Tool For ME/CFS.
- Thousands of Studies Paint New Picture of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- The Health-Related Quality of Life for Patients with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS).
- Why I’m Disappointed in the Lack of Awareness About ME/CFS Almost 20 Years Post Diagnosis.
- Tribute paid to Professor Peter Behan – M.E. expert and ME Association patron.
- Neuroinflammation in ME & CFS.
- Orthostatic intolerance in ME/CFS.
- Might Brexit Affect Your Prescriptions? Possible Medication Shortage List.
- How Myalgic Encephalomyelitis / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) Progresses: A Framework for Research and the Prevention, Treatment, and Rehabilitation in ME/CFS.
- Could an Alzheimer’s Drug Disaster End Up Helping ME/CFS and FM?
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: The Gap Widens.
- Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome Is Associated With Elevated G‐Protein Coupled Receptor Autoantibodies.
- Dr. Ron Davis gives an update on ME/CFS research.
Members posts / local support discussions
- The Facebook group supported a number of people finding things quite difficult and challenging in September. Big hugs to you all, each day is hard enough without life throwing you a curveball.
Take care and gentle hugs to you all Kim J (Web Support), E-mail: email@example.com😊.