Providing a local forum where ME, CFS and Fibromyalgia sufferers can socialize, swap information, support each other and learn about events and meetings held by the Dumfries & Galloway ME and Fibromyalgia Network.
Dumfries & Galloway ME and Fibromyalgia Network is charity registered in Scotland (No. SC030641) in support of people in Dumfries & Galloway who suffer with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), Fibromyalgia (FM) & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).
The Network shall seek to:
- Raise awareness of the issues surrounding these illnesses.
- Offer support to any person suffering with any of these illnesses on any matter concerning them.
- Facilitate a mutual support network.
- Enable access to transport, shops, public buildings, education and any other public facility for any person suffering with any of these illnesses.
- Act as a central point for representative consultation between people with these illnesses and other agencies, including Dumfries & Galloway Council and NHS Dumfries & Galloway.
- Gather and provide information about all aspects of these illnesses.
Here is our full Constitution
Membership is open to:
- Any person living in Dumfries & Galloway suffering with any of these illnesses or carer / family member of a sufferer; and
- Any other individual regardless of geography who seeks to assist the Group in meeting its objectives. The number of such individuals who are members of the Group shall never exceed twenty-five per cent of the total membership.
How to become a member:
- You can join by completing the form below.
Contact details of members will be held electronically in secure storage.